ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
As an activities coordinator, you will:
- Conduct adult and childrens activities.
- Set up activities prior to activity start time. Clean up activities immediately upon conclusion.
- Conduct and actively participate in arts and crafts with the adults and children, assisting and being energetic.
- Conduct and actively participate in water games (in the pool), such as water volleyball, and other pool activities
- Ensure guests safety during activities.
- Responsible for enforcing safety rules and procedures with guests.
- Keep inventory of guest participation, equipment, and guest interactions daily.
- Follow daily procedure for opening and closing of activities center, including pool area, locking appropriate doors, and cleaning up.
- Follow proper cash handling procedures including collecting monies, room charging, logging the money into the computer program, obtaining and distributing a receipt with guests signature, writing information on daily room charge ledger and handing the ledger to the front desk and dropping cash at close of shift.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following Core Values:
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current Drivers license, CPR, First aid, Driver Safety certificate.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.