About Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort:
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
Ready to put your muscles to the test? Luggage is no match for you! You’re happiest on the move. Whether you’re whisking away luggage or helping a guest get settled, your ultimate goal is to connect with our guests. Does this sound like you? If yes, apply with Westgate today!
As a Bell Staff Attendant, you will:
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Inspects guests room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Delivers room service orders.
- Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- Calls taxi for guests.
- Transports guests about premises or local areas in car or motorized cart.
- Keeps record of calls for service.
- Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up sample rooms.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be available to work weekends, all shifts
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.