Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
Service and maintain high, medium and low pressure steam appliance and equipment by identifying and troubleshoot common problems and stresses planned maintenance and maintenance scheduling.
- Checks and makes major repairs to plumbing systems, gas lines, toilets, sinks, refrigeration units, stoves and ovens, pumps and laundry equipment
- Check and makes major repairs to electrical systems such as power and lighting systems.
- Communicates and receives information to/from manufacturers and vendors for pricing on material, trouble shooting trouble to related equipment
- Completes material requisition for materials and places orders with completed purchase orders
- Create and maintain 52 week preventative maintenance program on all kitchen & laundry equipment and assist other areas with implementation of preventative maintenance program
- Insures that all kitchen & laundry equipment is functioning properly and that preventative maintenance measures are performed to preserve the hotel and keep product quality standard.
- Monitor mechanical electrical and water usages to insure effective energy management
- Respond in a courteous manner to guest questions and or requests to insure quest satisfaction
- Give and receive, to and from maintenance requests and completion of individual assignments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.