Conveniently located just off world-famous International Drive in Orlando, Florida, the two-tower Westgate Palace Resort offers you the ideal opportunity to meet and engage with guests from around the world who arrive here to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers as a member of the Westgate Palace team.
Pay Rate: $15.00
Wax on wax off! Grab your gloves and hit the floor – no, not the dance floor! As a Floor Technician with Westgate Resorts, who’s says your job can’t be fun? Staying curious about learning new processes and enjoying keeping the floors safe and clean will be your daily priority. Strip away your hesitations and apply today!
As a Floor Technician, you will:
- Clean carpets and floors in guest units and public areas of the resort
- Operate and maintain all floor cleaning equipment
- Strip and wax floors as needed
- Work independently or with a team
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English conversationally. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.