Conveniently located just off world-famous International Drive in Orlando, Florida, the two-tower Westgate Palace Resort offers you the ideal opportunity to meet and engage with guests from around the world who arrive here to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers as a member of the Westgate Palace team.
Starting rate: $15 – $18 / Hour
Fabulous vacations start with a clean room. What does that have to do with you? Whether your guest is returning from the theme parks, strolling at the beach or after a long day hiking the mountain trails, their vacation starts and ends with you. You keep us bright by delivering memorable guest experiences. Sweep away your competition and apply today!
As a Housekeeper, you will:
- Use your talent to ensure all rooms are clean and presentable
- Ensure guests are accommodated with amenities upon request
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following Core Values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.