They call you a housekeeping master. You lead teams through the ups and downs that a busy day can bring. Like a magnet, people are drawn to you. You were born to be a leader and take pride in what you do. Sound good? Take the lead and apply now!
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will:
- Be in the driver’s seat and guide your team to succeed
- Assign duties to housekeepers while inspecting team members
- Respond quickly to guest requests and follow ups
- Supervise assigned teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty below and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
About Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort:
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.