Navigation is your tool; support is your drive. Whether you’re helping a guest or stripping a room, your job is to make sure everything is in place. You empower our housekeepers to strive for the best! Are you ready to jump into this adventure?
As a Housekeeping Runner, you will:
- Interact courteously with requests from our guests
- Assist a team of housekeepers to maximize their time
- Keep a keen eye on the storage closets, ensuring they are stocked daily
- Walk the buildings to ensure cleanliness and a welcoming environment
- Provide superior customer service by promptly delivering requested items to guest units
- Have an eye for detail by maintaining a clean and organized storage closet
- Navigate our resort by providing around-the-clock service
- Greet our guests with a warm and friendly welcome
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must have Driver’s License.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered… and KEY to our organization’s success!
About Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort:
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.