Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country’s most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
Pay rate: $27 / Hour
Westgate is aggressively seeking a skilled Engineering Laundry Technician for our new commercial laundry facility. This is an outstanding opportunity for qualified candidates to open and work at a new commercial laundry facility. Technicians will support and service the equipment. We have a full line of commercial and industrial laundry equipment which supports multiple large properties throughout Orlando.
- Previous technical experience (in the laundry industry) is required. Applicant must possess a good working knowledge of electricity, plumbing, trouble shooting, and general mechanics.
- The equipment will include: Tunnel washers, dryers, ironers, towel folders, conveyors, overhead rail systems, air compressors, pneumatics, steam generators, small boilers. Oher support equipment such as A/C, spot coolers, all pieces of equipment that support the facility.
- A positive attitude and willingness to be part of a team. In addition to maintaining equipment, responsibilities include: reading & comprehension of tech manuals, basic computer literacy in Microsoft programs and use of internet, completing documentation, ordering, written, meeting time lines, a good of use verbal communication with team members & vendors and other departments within the company. Dependability, Honesty, Accuracy & organizational skills in execution. Lastly, a sense of urgency and the understanding that the product production is key to our success.
- Westgate will supply the tools to be used on jobs. Specialty tools will be provided. Applicant must be able to lift heavy equipment with assistance and work in tight spaces.
- The understanding that dependable transportation is key.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.