Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs, and the state-of-the-art Shipwreck Island Water Park.
Operates switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls by performing the following duties.
- Completes daily reports and records as required
- Answers, screens, and routes outside calls
- Supplies information to callers and records messages
- Keep records of calls placed
- Print out all vacant units
- Call back each guest who called to assure completion of the request
- Maintains required record/logbook relating to the housekeeping functions, outside contracted services, or others as required
- Prepare and assign daily assignments for both contract cleaners and housekeeping staff including partial and full service
- Coordinates with front desk via “Owner Forecast Grid” to ensure all owner villas are a priority and that there are adequate villas in the system for the night arrival
- Inputs and manages timeshare villa status for front desk
- Liaisons with front desk daily for partial and full services and VIP lists
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.