Conveniently located just off world-famous International Drive in Orlando, Florida, the two-tower Westgate Palace Resort offers you the ideal opportunity to meet and engage with guests from around the world who arrive here to experience Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers as a member of the Westgate Palace team.
Pay Rate: $16 / Hour
As a Security Officer, you will:
- Provides the initial response to all incidents of a police, fire or medical nature and act accordingly.
- Responds to any security related complaints and takes the appropriate actions.
- Maintains a uniformed security presence at specified company interests.
- Manages entry and exit control points at designated properties or assigned locations.
- Monitors a proprietary monitoring station or front desk (fire alarm panel) as required by law and monitors Security Surveillance System.
- Conducts safety inspections as directed by policy and established procedures.
- Maintains individual security activity records, checklists and logs and writes detailed and accurate incident reports.
- Performs lost and found inventory control tasks.
- Performs traffic control and parking enforcement duties as required.
- Acts as a team player and completes other tasks as assigned in order to ensure the success of the security team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Class D License
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.