About Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort:
Westgate Vacation Villas & Town Center Resort, which boasts more than 3,000 accommodations, offers you a great opportunity to meet and share stories with guests who arrive from around the world to enjoy Central Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our world-class resort offers such as 14 heated outdoor pools, 14 hot tubs and the state-of-the-art Ship Wreck Island Water Park.
As a part of our VIP Concierge team, you will:
- Extend a friendly welcome to arriving travelers
- Assist in booking reservations for guests
- Provide information about local attractions, nightlife, and more
- Make dining and other reservations for guest and obtain tickets for events.
- Provide information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
- Receive, store, and deliver luggage and mail.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Carry out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranging for exotic services such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers. Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Plan special events, parties, and meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities to appear.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.